Support and Services
- To help heal and strengthen our community by providing support and services to those affected by the loss of a child;
- To assist those so that they may deal with grief one hour or one day at a time. This will be done through support, counseling services and financial assistance to families in need.
- To assist those by partnering with other organizations to participate in programs, activities, and training sessions to promote early drug and alcohol awareness to local youth groups.
- To assist underprivileged youth by partnering with other organizations so that they may attend activities otherwise not affordable or opportune.
- To provide a legacy of learning to future students and athletes;
- To assist and encourage those students to become leaders and productive members of society who possess independence, morality and compassionate citizenship
- To encourage those future leaders to emulate love, kindness, humility, strength and knowledge.
- This will be done through support and financial awards.